Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Run For The Arts postponed until Monday

Since the forecast is calling for wet weather the next two days.  Our School is postponing Run For The Arts until Monday- when it's supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees.
No, your 3rd Grader will not come home looking like this.

We are still going to on our Field Trip to Sauvie Island tomorrow, so make sure your 3rd Grader is wearing shoes that can get muddy and a rain coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment