|Our Class Needs Wipes|
You can help your 3rd Grader stay healthy by making sure:
- They are getting at least 10 hours of sleep every night.
- Washing hands often.
- Covering their coughs & sneezes.
- Making sure used tissues are getting into a covered garbage.
- Drinking lots of water throughout the day.
- Eating fruits & vegetables every meal and for snacks.
- Daily active outdoor play.
- Thank you for keeping your child home if they are sick.
- Stop by our room and pick up classwork if your 3rd grader is out for more than two days.